Napal Innovation is looking for .NET Developers to join our team in France!
If you are passionate about tech and you’d like to bring your contribution to challenging projects, this is an opportunity you can not miss! Therefore, read the job description below and, if there’s a match, don’t hesitate to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line the position you are applying for.
The .Net Developer:
- designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components;
- supports and/or installs software applications and components;
- works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Creates and delivers data-driven reports;
- Designs, codes and tests new Windows and web software applications;
- Enhances existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement;
- Investigates and develops skills in new technologies;
- Creates technical specifications and test plans;
- Creates new and extends existing operational documentation
- at least 1 year of experience.
- Advanced French communication skills;
- English would be a plus.
You will be located at our customer facility, in Strasbourg, France. More details will be revealed on the further stages of recruitment.
Attractive salary based on the candidate’s experience.
- Want to learn more skills? We do offer to pay for training and professional certifications. Contact us to see how we can assist you in growing your skill-set and expertise. It’s a win-win for everyone!
How to apply
If you have the qualifications needed and you’d like to be part of our dynamic team, please send us your CV via e-mail at email@example.com. Don’t forget to include in the subject line the position you are applying for.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Break a leg!